View Message History
CLICK 'View Message History'
Your available message history will be shown. If you have a large amount of entries
they will be split up into multiple pages .
CLICK on 'details' to see content of messages sent, mobile numbers to which messages
were sent, status reports of messages sent (if available), and date and time that
messages were sent.
Completed time, when available, is the actual time that the message was delivered
to the mobile, or the time that delivery failed, if delivery was unsuccessful.
Possible statuses and their meaning:
- In progress: A normal message submission, with no error encountered
- Delivered to mobile: Message was delivered to the phone
- Delivered upstream: The message has been submitted to an upstream
network but no status report has yet been received. We cannot ascertain what the
actual reason is that the network was not yet been able to deliver the message to
the phone and it could be any of the following:
The status could still change later from 'Delivered Upstream' to either 'Delivered
To Mobile' or 'Failed'
- Status reports can sometimes be delayed
- This particular network does not support status reports
- The mobile is switched off
- The message Inbox is full
- Poor network coverage
- Mobile is roaming
- Invalid mobile number
- Failed expired: Network gave up trying to reach phone after several
- Failed user quota: You have exceeded your daily quota.
- Failed: Delivery to phone failed.
- Unroutable: We do not provide a service to this network or country.